Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Cuz He's Our Fairytale

rodiklisLatest imagesIeškotiRegistruotisPrisijungti

Discussions

Go down 
+3
Nendre:}
Dlee96
Skirmish.
7 posters
AutoriusPranešimas
Skirmish.
Take my hand and stay with me till dark.
Skirmish.

Pranešimų skaičius : 231

Discussions Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Discussions   Discussions Icon_minitimeSk. 05 17, 2009 5:27 pm

here you can chat about Alexander
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://vmok.ten.lt
Dlee96

Pranešimų skaičius : 1

Discussions Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Discussions   Discussions Icon_minitimeŠt. 06 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Hello everyone!
My name is Valentine I live in Sweden Sparnap.
I'm Russian,live in Líthuania and Sweden(only summer).
I want to inform everyone that there is an International Club Of Friends of Alexander Rybak if you know Russian you can communicate with people from all over the world. The site's called www.forum.rybakalex.com . If you don't understand Russian you can open the end off the main page and choose your language(Russian or English). When you choose your language you register there and open the link International Club Of Friends of Alexander Rybak there you can find a link Club of Friends in Lithuania. There is an instruction how you can goin the ARCF in LT .
In Russian:
Официальное представительство Международного Клуба Друзей Александра Рыбака в Литве
Добро пожаловать!
Все, кто хочет стать участником его Клуба Друзей в Литве, прошу заполнить небольшую анкету:

• Имя, Фамилия (также, ник на Официальном Форуме Международного Клуба Друзей Александра Рыбака):
• Дата рождения (полная):
• О себе (Увлечения,хобби):
• Почему решили вступить в Клуб Друзей?:
• Связь с тобой (телефон (моб. обязательно! дом. - по желанию), e-mail, skype ...):

и отправить заполненую анкету на адрес: mkd_forums_di@mail.ru
In English:
Official community of Friends of Alexander Rybak in Lithuania.
Welcome!
Everyone who want's to be a member of the Official community of Friends of Alexander Rybak in Lithuania.Please write me some information about you:

•Name,Surname ( and your nick on the International Club Of Friends of Alexander Rybak )
•Birth date(full)
•City
•Some information about you(things you like,hobbies)
•Why do you want to enter the Friend Club
•Your mobile phone,e-mail,skype...

please send the filled anket to: mkd_forums_di@mail.ru
For more information:
sValentinute@yahoo.com
When you write me please inform me that you got the information from this forum!
xoxo Valentine
Atgal į viršų Go down

Pranešimų skaičius : 1181

Discussions Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Discussions   Discussions Icon_minitimeŠt. 06 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Valentine, thank you for the information :)
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sve?ias
Svečias
Anonymous

Discussions Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Discussions   Discussions Icon_minitimeŠt. 06 20, 2009 11:09 pm

Valentine, thanks a lot, but I think I won't register. No offense, please.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Gaby
Fairytale..
Gaby

Pranešimų skaičius : 229

-
Discussions Left_bar_bleue2/100Discussions Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Discussions Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Discussions   Discussions Icon_minitimePen. 08 21, 2009 2:42 pm

Valentine thanks :}
Atgal į viršų Go down
Blu

Pranešimų skaičius : 1

Discussions Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Discussions   Discussions Icon_minitimeKv. 10 08, 2009 6:31 am

Hello,

my name is Roxana and I'm from Romania. I don't want to transform this topic into an ads zone, because I see there's already a link to another forum, but I'm looking for people who'd like participating at the writing of a poem for Alexander. The idea was initiated by the Romanian fan club, but anyone can join. We'd really appreciate that.

Here's the link to the poem, we already have like 400 lines.. and we want it to be as long as we can make it.

http://rybak.forumz.ro/multi-languages-poem-f35/the-english-version-of-the-poem-t231.htm

You don't have to register in order to write (I'm not trying to get new members), you can post as guests.

Thanks.

Anyway, I'll hang around this forum because of the great pictures. :mirkt:
Atgal į viršų Go down
Juste
FC Prezidentė
Juste

Pranešimų skaičius : 7229

Discussions Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Discussions   Discussions Icon_minitimeKv. 10 08, 2009 8:52 pm

Blu, thank u! thats a great idea! :D i promise that that we will create a few lines for this poem. Thanks for information.:)
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://www.potter.ten.lt
N.Y.
Svečias
Anonymous

Discussions Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Discussions   Discussions Icon_minitimePen. 06 18, 2010 4:59 am

I want to be your friend. Sutinku 007 006
Atgal į viršų Go down
KATE
Svečias
Anonymous

Discussions Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Discussions   Discussions Icon_minitimeAntr. 02 01, 2011 2:56 am

Hello,me name is Kate.I like Alexander and this forum,it's realy great! Sutinku
Atgal į viršų Go down
Gooda
do u feel my heartbeat?♥
Gooda

Pranešimų skaičius : 9622

-
Discussions Left_bar_bleue0/0Discussions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Discussions Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Discussions   Discussions Icon_minitimeAntr. 02 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Hey Kate. Thank you :) you're welcome:)
Atgal į viršų Go down
https://alexrybak.forumlt.com
Sponsored content

Discussions Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Discussions   Discussions Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

Discussions
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
 :: Alexander Rybak :: International-